Wednesday, October 14, 2009

*The Perfect Bite*

*
I started subscribing to a Brazilian food magazine this month. Honestly, it was the first thing in a long time I've read from cover to back cover. At last, a fresh breath of inspiration. And hey, it's quite conservative, I must add.
.
After plating lunch I decided to use some of my roast onions to create a rich and sinful bite: a quail egg, fried on the griddle, seasoned with salt and pepper, nestled in the sweet half caramelized onion.
.
I hope to be around more. Cross my heart.
*

3 comments:

kingtungsten said...

Quail eggs: Are they sweeter than hen, or what is the difference in taste? I always wondered.

Sweetie B. said...

i wouldn't say sweeter... Quail eggs are richer in taste, and quite addictive.

Natasha De Rose said...

Oie! Eu era uma das colaboradoras do blog Meninas Magras, e era eu que comentava no blog das meninas que escrevem sobre emagrecimento, e etc. Bem, eu e a Pri mudamos de endereço, e estou avisando a todos que já comentaram nos nossos posts no Meninas Magras...

Te convido a visitar nosso novo cantinho: www.glamtokill.blogspot.com
Espero que goste!

Desculpe por essa mensagem mais ou menos automática viu?

beijinho!